In Wellness & Beauty
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE #SHOPLOCAL #SUPPORTLOCAL
We are so thankful for the tremendous amount of support and loyalty given to us by our amazing guests since 2006! You have allowed us to live our purpose of “Make a difference in the lives of our guests, our artists & our communities!” By choosing to support local, you are supporting a dream. By choosing to support local, you are making a difference. By choosing to support local, you are building up OUR community. Thank you!
BY SHOPPING LOCAL YOU ARE:
- Creating and maintaining jobs
- Keeping money in the local economy
- Investing in entrepreneurship and small business owners
- Encouraging talented professionals to remain local and raise their families here
- Nurturing a sense of community
- Supporting the environment by reducing packaging and conserving energy
7 WAYS YOU CAN #SHOPLOCAL & #SUPPORTLOCAL AT NAKAI
1. Purchase Homecare Products: We will recommend homecare products to help you maintain your results between appointments. These recommendations are tailored specifically to you. Please purchase the products recommended to you directly from NAKAI during your visit.
2. Replenish: If you need to replenish products and would like to refrain from coming into your local NAKAI, we have two options for you:
- Curbside Pickup: Coming soon is our Guest App, on which you will be able to place and pay for orders and arrange for pick-up. In the meantime, call or email us with your order, and we will coordinate your pickup time with you.
- Shop Aveda: Shopping for Aveda? Visit our Shop Aveda page, and order delivery directly to your door.
3. Leave Positive Reviews and Referrals: The majority of our business comes from word of mouth. If you feel we delivered an above and beyond experience, please let your friends and colleagues know by referring them to NAKAI and leaving us a Google or Facebook review.
4. Engage With Us On Social Media: Follow us on Instagram and Facebook. Love and share our posts with your friends and followers. Better yet, post pictures of yourself getting great experiences at NAKAI. Don’t forget to tag us on IG @nakai.aveda and Facebook @Nakai Spa Salon Studio and use our hashtags #nakaispa #nakaimoncton #nakaisaintjohn #nakaisalon #nakaistrong
5. Purchase Gift Cards: We understand that not everyone feels able to come in for services yet. You can support us through the purchase of gift cards for when you are ready. Gift cards can be purchased at your local NAKAI, curbside, or online.
6. Reserve Your Next Appointment: If you are coming in for experiences, please reserve your next experience before leaving. This ensures that you will receive the date, time and service provider that you prefer. You will receive a booking and confirmation text, so if you need to make a change at that time, we can easily take care of it. This allows us to spend less time on the phone and more time interacting directly with our guests.
7. Think Outside The Gift Box! We don’t just have skin and hair products. We have wonderful gift ideas for all occasions. Robes, therapeutic Warm Buddies, jewelry, candles, etc…We can also put together amazing gift baskets, and we have a fantastic corporate gift program. We love adding products from other local businesses when we create our baskets. Local business supporting local business! Afterall, we are all in this together!