NAKAI is a New Brunswick Spa and Salon Group that owns and operates two locations of NAKAI Spa Salon Studio in the Maritimes: NAKAI Moncton and NAKAI Saint John. NAKAI can offer what many spa, massage and salon professionals dream of—an opportunity to build a lifelong career that has both growth potential, while enjoying an amazing team environment, built on common purpose and values.
NAKAI artists make the difference for our guests by creatively demonstrating our culture of service excellence. It is this culture that sets us apart; an intangible quality that keeps our valued guests returning again and again and drives us to deliver the best guest experiences in the industry.
If you are passionate about providing ultimate customer experiences, have a positive attitude and high expectations for yourself; are interested in helping to continuously build yourself and an amazing organization with a great working environment; and have the qualifications and experience for one of our positions, we would like to hear from you.
- Full-Time & Part-Time Aestheticians
- Full-Time & Part-Time Nail Technicians
- Full-Time & Part-Time Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs)
- Full-Time & Part-Time Hair Stylists / Colourists
- Full-Time & Part-Time Guest Care Advisors
- Full-Time Spa, Salon or Guest Care Managers
Candidates must be goal-oriented, flexible, reliable, learning-minded, passionate about keeping up with the current trends and styles, and able to work days, evenings, and weekends. Aveda knowledge and bilingualism would be an asset.
We often post position openings with descriptions on Indeed.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Incentive and bonus plans
- Comprehensive health benefits plan
- Training and promotional opportunities
- Product and service discounts
- Volunteering program
- Great perquisites
- An amazing environment where we have the privilege of making guests feel relaxed and stress-free
Please send a resume (preferably with an introduction letter explaining why you would like to work at NAKAI) to email@example.com. In the subject line of the email, please state the location and position for which you are applying, and whether you are interested in part-time or full-time employment.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.